Your Local Perth Copywriter
So you’re looking for a Copywriter to entrust your brand with?
And you want to know if I’d be a good fit? Well, I’m glad you’re here!
You’re a busy business owner so I understand that time is of the essence, and well, I know long-winded ‘about pages’ can be a bit of a dragggg…
So here’s me in five neat dot-points:
- I’m a Copywriter with a Digital Marketing background: so I like wearing both the creative and strategic hats.
- I hold a Bachelors Degree in Marketing & Finance
- I have 7+ years of experience in Content Writing, Digital Marketing & Copywriting.
- I’m a serial perfectionist – I always want my next project to be the best, so I perfect my writing constantly.
- I’ve loved writing since adolescence, where I regularly got a kick-out-of helping friends and family sound too good to be true in their cover letters and resumes.
I did in fact slog away at university for that expensive piece of paper, coming out with a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Marketing & Finance from Deakin University.
I’m also a proud member of The Clever Copywriting Community, where I continue to up-skill and surround myself with the best of the best Copywriters out there.
I landed my first Marketing gig in 2014 while studying my first year at university. I assisted the Marketing department at Westfield, and that’s when my love for content marketing officially started.
I worked my way up the corporate ladder and became a Marketing Coordinator in shopping centre management during my third year of university in 2016.
My role involved the support of the centre’s 280+ retailers in their individual marketing strategies, as well as assisting the shopping centre’s overarching marketing plan. This included the creation of content across websites, social media channels, digital media and printed marketing materials.
After graduating from my degree, I specialised in Digital Marketing and worked in-house at Melsteel, where I redeveloped the website, optimised the site content for SEO, and managed the social media channels and digital advertisements.
Flash-forward to a year ago, where I did a big thing and ventured across the country to beautiful sunny Perth. I began freelancing in Copywriting & Digital Marketing and so far have had the privilege to write for various industries including Finance, Outdoors/Recreation, Homewares, Agriculture, Health, Beauty, Trades & Hospitality.
Do you really need a Copywriter?
It’s never easy outsourcing any part of your business.
You’re probably thinking: “How do I know if that Copywriter will do my brand justice?” I totally get it.
Most of my wonderful clients come to me because they:
- Struggle to find the time to write
- Don’t know how to write
- Can write, but don’t know what to write about
You need someone you can trust with your brand’s words and someone you can rely on to deliver your vision.
There’s a Copywriter for everyone, and it’s important to find the one that perfectly fits your missing puzzle piece.
Want to see if we’d be a good fit? Get in touch!
Fun Facts About Me
- My guilty pleasure is a well-written fiction story in the form of either a book, tv series or movie – if it’s my jam I’m most likely bingeing it!
- I’m an extroverted introvert: I’ll happily hibernate at home but I’m also easily convinced to go out.
- I research any topic that’s basically an “unsolved mystery” intensively. If you spark my interest in anything crime, history, UFO and ghost/paranormal related – you bet I’ll spend hours researching it to find answers.
- I’ve left the land of Oz once and somehow managed to visit 14 countries in the 1 trip.
- I have a ginger rabbit named Cooper (I have plenty of photos I’d love to show you).
Let’s Get Started!
I would love to chat and see if I can help with your copywriting needs. Please fill out an enquiry form and I’ll get back to you within 2 business days!